17 November, 2011

THE WEEKLY HANDICAP AND OTHER CLARIVOYANCES - WEEK 11

5-11.

5 and freakin’ 11!!!

Add that on top of the fact I had to write the forecast one-handed, and the suckage we endured on Sunday, I’m pretty Cammed out right now. I’m going to sulk until I get this right. I know my Gatorade towel’s around here somewhere…

The throbbing has gone down somewhat, and I’m gonna give this another go. I apologize for the brevity, and I’m going to go for one-liners for every contest to save my arm.

NY JETS @ DENVER

Sanchez more overrated than TeBlow? Uh-unh. Jets over by -6.

TENNESSEE @ ATLANTA

Duckies got more than Titans can handle. Duckies by -6.

CINCINNATI @ BALTY-MOORE

This is where we find out about the Bengals. They cover the +7.

JACKSONVILLE @ CLEVELANDLAND

I cannot take the Browns again this season, and not in a pick-‘em. Take the Jagz.

OAKLAND @ MINI-SODA.

It’s a point, and I think the Raiders are the better team.

CAROLINA @ DETROIT

We find out if Newton’s hit the proverbial rookie wall. I say no, but Leos cover the -7.

BUFFALO @ MIAMI

Feelgood time for the 'Phish ends here. I'm on the Bills.

TAMPA BAY @ GREEN BAY

Not this week. Pack by two touches.

DALLAS @ WARSHINGTOON

‘Skins done, Cowboys not. AT LEAST a touchdown.

ARID-ZONA @ SAN FRANCISCO.

Trap game? Nope. Niners by niner.

SEATTLE @ SAD LOOEY

Seadogs better.

SAD DIEGO @ CHICAGO.

Thought I’d never say it this season, but Da Bears have gotten on a roll. Chargers fading. Bears by -3 ½.

GIANTS @ PHILTHYDELPHIA

Iggles are done, GeeeMen not. G’ints by 3 ½.

KANSAS SHITTY @ NEW ENGLANDGLAND

The Chefs have shot their wad, and return to Blowout Shitty. A two-touch yawner…

Whew! Got through that. Gotta be better than last week.

See you next week with the rant –

Last week - 5-11
Season – 73-69

Gotta Comment?
E-mail me, the Cedar Street Seer
CaptnTee@aol.com

No comments: