21 January, 2012

THE CHAMPIONSHIP CLARIVOYANCE

Well, Fanz, I'm late.


I've been thinking about these matchups all week, and hoping like hell we don't get a Niners-Pastry-Rot Super Bowl.


I was scalded in my picks last week, bringing me to a even .500 record for the playoffs.


I'll make these brief.


BALTY-MOORE @ NEW ENGLANDGLAND


Houston gashed the Ravens again and again last week, and but for a couple of turnovers, it would be the Texans playing this game. This just in for the Quothers -
New Englandgland's offense makes Houston look like East Meck. Pastry-Rots BIG.


NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS @ SAN FRANCISCO


The Giants have come to life on both sides of the ball just in time. This defense is playing much better than the Saints did last week, and the Giants' offense is finding it's groove. This is a team that's ready to play well in the expected crummy weather elements forcast for tomorrow. I'm on the Giants to win!


There. Hopefully we avoid a sucky matchup two weeks from now -


The Chud watch, by the way, is still on, with no movement - cross your fingers, cross your eyes, cross your legs, knock on wood, embrace any talisman you have to make love to, but do it. We're almost in the clear...


Thanks so much for keeping up with my rantz - your readership keeps me poundin'...


Gotta Comment?

Email me, The Cedar Street Seer

CaptnTee@aol.com

No comments: