11 September, 2013

JUST IMAGINE...



Coach Ron Rivera coming to his office at Bank of America Stadium early yesterday morning -

His phone rings - he sees that it's GM Dave Gettleman -


"Good morning Mr. Gettleman - what can I do for you?"

"Good Morning, Ron - Mr Richardson wants to see you AND Coach Shula in his office in one hour -
Can the two of you be there then before the film sessions? I don't think this will take long -"

"Of course I can, Mr, Gettleman! Tell Mr. Richardson we'll be there in exactly ONE HOUR!"


He hangs up the phone, and ponders for a moment, then notifies Son Of Jaw to get his ass in gear and join him.

They get to Uncle Jerry's office five minutes early. He and Shula are understandably a little nervous.

The receptionist ushers them into Jerry's office.

"Gentemen -" the booming new heart-enhanced voice proclaims - "have a seat! This won't take but a second, and y'all can get back to your film work!"

"Did you see that Philadelphia-Warshington game last night? I DID."

"Yessir, Mr. Richardson, we saw it -" Coach Rivera replies.

"I wanna see men in OUR CAROLINA PANTHERS uniforms do what those Philthydelphia Eagles were doing! And I wanna see it before the bye - Do you get that, gentlemen?"

"Now - make it happen. I don't care what you gotta do, who's asses you gotta bust, but I wanna see us move up and down the field like that, and score a messa points like that!"

"My assistant will see you out"


Gotta comment?

Email me, The Cedar Street Seer
CaptnTee@aol.com

No comments: