09 October, 2010

CONFIMRATION, with a correction

Hello, FanZ -


It's the end of an exhausting day on the eve of a very exciting morning in our lot. I realize after viewing our interview on News36, I INCORRECTLY illustrated DA BEARSS' jersey colours as BLACK and orange. They are actually


NAVY and orange


And I stand by my prediction, that Peppers makes a game-changing play for the OVERRATED Monsters of the Midway.


It's one prediction I hope I'm wrong about.


And when the sun finishes melting them on the sunny side of the field, it will be HIS play that will be the only thing that doesn't wither away for them.


Thanks for hangin' with me, FanZ, and thanks to the head coach for having me fly wing with Matthew at the studios.


Indeed, my a-game to present tomorrow morning.


Gotta Comment?
Email me, The Cedar Street Seer
CaptnTee@aol.com

No comments: