18 October, 2011

A SHOUT OUT TO THE WILDMAN'S INSIGHT...

Good morning, Fanz -

I've finished my morning constitutional with the Charlotte Disturber clenched in my claw-bearing paws, and what do I see on the FRONT PAGE opposite the obvious and deserved attention to Dan Wheldon's tragic wreck at Vegas?



DEFENSE SCHEMING with 3-4 lineups



It was an unlikely scenario envisioned by my wingman from the rural east, the Wildman, after our defense dissovled like Nestle's Quik in the preseason- but it made sense.



Evidentally, Rivera and McDermott were channeling the Wildman, too.


Your normally astute Cedar Street Seer didn't pick up on the three sets debuted on Sunday - (I'll admit to being distratcted by a domestic mess) but I'll be looking for it now.


It would have made PERFECT sense with BEASTON and TD healthy, but now, it seems like a move born of desperation. But at this point, I don't imagine it would hurt to try it more. This weekend's anemic DeadSkins offense would be a great place to start.


That's it, Fanz! I had time to pound out a quick one this morning! Off to my tailgating and season ticket support activity -


KNOWN AS A JOB....



Gotta Comment?
E-mail me, The Cedar Street Seer

CaptnTee@aol.com

No comments: